Eggplant and Feta Pizza
Fire up the grill for our Eggplant and Feta Pizza. A smoky delight.
Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- Preheat grill.
- Brush one side of crust with olive oil.
- Place oil side down on grill, and cook for 2 minutes with lid closed.
- Turn crust a bit and continue cooking for another 1.5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and begin adding ingredients to the cooked side.
- Start with mozzarella and spread evenly.
- Lay pregrilled eggplant over cheese.
- Sprinkle olives.
- Add some garlic.
- Crumble feta cheese over the pizza.
- Add some Parmesan, sea salt, and pepper to taste.
- Place back on grill for a couple minutes. Be sure to close lid.
- Turn the pizza and cook until cheese is melted.
- Slice and enjoy!