Have a hankering for a sandwich? Rustic Crust Ciabatta Pizza Crusts are perfect for the job. Can you say ‘yum?’
For both sandwiches:
- Heat crust until warmed through.
- Cut crust into quarters
- Split each quarter in half horizontally to make thinner slices.
To create Muffuletta:
- Mix olives and gardenia mix together and spread on bread.
- Add sliced meats, cheese, and anchovies if using.
- Add lettuce and onions.
To create Soppressata and Red Onion Sandwich:
- Start with a layer of lettuce.
- Add soppressata and capicola.
- Add onion, tomato, and finish with a sprinkle of balsamic dressing.