Brad’s wife loves bruschetta. One night, tired of making it the traditional way, he grabbed a pizza crust, and a star was born! This is a light pizza that’s also perfect as an appetizer.
Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Make the bruschetta by combining tomatoes, onion, garlic, and some Again combine in portions that taste right to you.
- Spread the olive oil over the crust – the back of a large spoon works great for this!
- Add the bruschetta, making sure it is spread evenly over the crust.
- Add a bit more basil.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan.
- Finish with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.